- Search Archive Holdings
- Browse Holdings by Subject
- How to Locate Our Data
- Recent Additions to the CISER Research Computing System
- Recent Additions to CD/DVD
- ICPSR Direct
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
- Data Sources for Social Scientists
- Public Opinion Surveys
Please see CISER's blog for the more archive-related news!
Invitation to ICPSR webinar
The Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) invites you to a free webinar on March 1st 2016, 12:30pm-2:00pm EST.
- Finding usable research data for analysis and teaching
- Sharing research data
The CUL Data Discussion group will host the webinar in Mann Library room 100. You can participate there or you can register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3479548954609477633 to participate online.
Invitation from the RDMSG
Please join us for an introduction to the Research Data Management Service Group and the services available to you at Cornell to help you manage your research data. We'll also review funder requirements for proposal preparation and data sharing, and show you the basics of preparing a data management plan. Two sessions are being offered, no RSVP necessary:
- Wednesday January 20, noon - 1 pm, 120 Mann Library
- Thursday February 18, noon - 1pm, 340 Duffield Hall
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org