- Search Archive Holdings
- Browse Holdings by Subject
- How to Locate Our Data
- Recent Additions to the CISER Research Computing System
- Recent Additions to CD/DVD
CISER Census 2010 SF2 Download Center
CISER is pleased to announce an easier way for you to get Census 2010 SF2 files. CISER enhanced the files to make them available in various different formats. For downloads and more information, visit the CISER Census 2010 SF2 Download Center web page.
Data Seal of Approval
- The data can be found on the Internet
- The data are accessible (clear rights and licences)
- The data are in a usable format
- The data are reliable
- The data are identified in a unique and persistent way
For more information see the Data Seal of Approval website.
CISER Census 2010 SF1 Download Center
CISER is pleased to announce an easier way for you to get Census 2010 SF1 Urban-Rural Update files. CISER enhanced the files to make them available in various different formats. For downloads and more information, visit the CISER Census 2010 SF1 Download Center web page.
Software Carpentry Bootcamp
The Cornell Statistical Consulting Unit (CSCU) is considering bringing a Software Carpentry Bootcamp to campus this summer. Before bringing such a workshop to Cornell, CSCU would like to gauge the level of interest. The workshop would be open to all members of the Cornell community. Please help by reading more about the program and taking a three-question survey.