- Search Archive Holdings
- Browse Holdings by Subject
- How to Locate Our Data
- Recent Additions to the CISER Research Computing System
- Recent Additions to CD/DVD
Introduction to Data Sets: Insights into HUD USER
Need data or research on housing and community development issues? HUDuser.org is your source. HUD’s Office of Policy Development & Research (PD&R) disseminates research and information through HUDuser.org. Hear how huduser.org can be used by practitioners for the latest publications, data releases, and best practices that help improve life in American communities.
- Event: Online webinar presented by HUD’s Office of Policy Development & Research
- Date and Time: April 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM
- Location: Olin Library, Room 106 G
- REGISTER: CISER site under “Special Topics on Research Data” at http://cisermgmt.cornell.edu/workshops/
- Series: Public Data University http://apdu.org/events/public-data-university/ presented by the Association of Public Data Users (APDU)
- Hosted by CISER and Cornell University Libraries
The APDU series of webinars on public data are available to the Cornell University community on eCommons at http://ecommons.library.cornell.edu/handle/1813/39121
Accessing Regional Data: Bureau of Economic Analysis
when: Wednesday, February 18th, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
location: Olin Room 703
This presentation will provide an in-depth briefing on BEA’s regional data programs. Attendees will learn about BEA’s measures of economic activity at the state, county and metro-area levels. After a brief overview of how these measures are put together, the session will review the regional section of BEA’s website and provide insights on how to access the full range of regional economic statistics, including gross domestic product, personal income, and the new measures of regional price parities and personal consumption by state.
Presenter: Nicholas Empey, Chief, DAS Group, Regional Economic Directorate, Bureau of Economic Analysis
CISER's Senior Research Associate Warren Brown, CISER's Data Librarian Michelle Edwards, and CUL are hosting this event. We hope to see you there!
CISER Census 2010 SF2 Download Center
CISER is pleased to announce an easier way for you to get Census 2010 SF2 files. CISER enhanced the files to make them available in various different formats. For downloads and more information, visit the CISER Census 2010 SF2 Download Center web page.