Scheduled maintenance and updates for all CISER and CRADC computing systems will be on Wednesday Feb 14th, from approximately 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
You will not be able to access any of the servers or your files stored on the file server during that time, and any jobs in process when the downtime begins will be canceled.
Please plan your work accordingly.
During CISER’s monthly downtimes:
- you will not be able to log on to any of the Research, Class, or CRADC servers
- you will not be able to access your files stored on the research file server
- all programs in process when the downtime begins will be canceled
- file downloads from the data archive’s online catalog will not be available
- CISER Red cloud services will not be available
- Chrome bookmarks saved locally on CISERRSCH will be lost – to keep bookmarks use IE instead
At some points during a downtime, there will be a few minutes of interrupted services:
- the data archive’s online catalog may not be fully functional
- several CISER / CRADC online forms may not be available
- CNSS data extracts may not be available