Available for faculty researchers, students, staff and collaborators:
Research Computing system (CISERRSCH) is a state-of-the art group of high speed, high memory, multi-processor servers currently running Windows 2008 R2.
- Connect from home or office using a Remote Desktop client
- Access to a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative data analysis software
- Generous user disk space is attached to the research servers as the U:\ drive
- User files are backed up every night
- CISER data archive files are also directly accessible from any research server at the V:\ drive
The Cornell Restricted Access Data Center secure servers (CRADC) include Dell multi-processor servers running Windows 2008 R2 operating system.
- Secure computing system permits Cornell researchers to acquire, house, and analyze restricted-use data for scientific research
- Access to the CRADC computing system is limited to those using restricted-use data for their research
See Dell's case study about CISER's Research Computing System.
The CISER Help Desk can assist you with CISER and CRADC computing questions.