Policy Volume: DA
Responsible Executive: CISER Senior Data Librarian
Responsible Office: Cornell Institute for Social and Economic Research
Originally issued: 2020-02-01
By downloading resources, you agree to the terms within our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use downloaded resources for statistical analysis and reporting aggregated information purposes only.
- Protect the confidentiality of all research participants at all times, including not attempting to identify individual subjects.
- Report inadvertent identification of individuals to CISER immediately.
- Remain in accordance with any and all Data Use Agreements and licensing requirements as stipulated by the providers of datasets.
- Cite data studies appropriately using the suggested citation on the “basic information” tab of the archive catalog record.
- Not redistribute data or documentation unless given permission by CISER or the data is in the public domain, such as US government data.
- Provide citation information for any books, articles, and other forms of publication created using CISER data.
- For any questions surrounding these policies, please contact the archive staff.