Most common errors when using the web password reset tool:
- The user does not exist or has not been enrolled in the SSRPM. (1168)
- The account you are trying to set a password on is not currently active. To verify your current accounts, login to the account tool and click “My Accounts” tab at top.
- There are insufficient authentication methods (e.g. questions, PIN code) to reset your password. You might need to enroll again. (-53)
- You have not registered an email address with CISER. Please notify CISER of your current email address.
- An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator if the error persists. (-100)
- You are entering domain\username. The password tool only wants the username.
- For example: abc123_rs
- An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator if the issue persists. (-2147023570)
- The is an issue on how the account was created. Please notify CISER.